Tuesday 24 April 2012

A quick snippet of what's to come

So just a quick update to say I have a couple of VIP tickets for download festival this year! So me and my friend will be going and I will be reviewing as many bands as I can see as well as some artists if I get a chance to! This year at download see's the great Prodigy headline for the first time as well as comeback from Metallica who has played both download festival and monsters of rock festival before. The one that everyone will be coming for is the reunion of the mighty Black Sabbath, and to make it even more special it is their only gig in europe this year!! One not to be missed!
As well as download I also have a VIP pass to V-Fest this year which has Noel and his brids play as well as The Stone Roses and The Killers, again I will be trying to get a hold of these artists for a quick interview as well as snapping up some great photos for you all. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment